Re: links on web pages

Luke Davis

I have run into that sometimes when there is some kind of odd (non-speaking) spacing or other character before the link.

If you use your arrow keys to move into the link text, does the enter key work then?

(Thanks Damien for making me think of that.)

Luke

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019, Don H wrote:

OK so I think I have messed some setting up.
Running Win 10 1903
3 NVDA 2019.2.1 and latest Google chrome and Firefox.
For some reason when trying to open a link by hitting the enter key I get nothing. To make the link open I must first hit the insert key pluse spacebar then hit enter. Not what I am used to have happen. What have I messed up to cause this issue?