Re: links on web pages

Don H

I have screen layout moded disabled.

On 10/10/2019 1:17 PM, Damien Garwood wrote:
Hi Don,
Sometimes I have that problem if I use screen layout mode and there are multiple links on the same line. I assume because NVDA doesn't know what link you want to activate unless you come out of browse mode and find the link by tabbing or whatever.
Cheers,
Damien.
On 10/10/2019 06:45 pm, Don H wrote:
OK so I think I have messed some setting up.
Running Win 10 1903
3 NVDA 2019.2.1 and latest Google chrome and Firefox.
For some reason when trying to open a link by hitting the enter key I get nothing.  To make the link open I must first hit the insert key pluse spacebar then hit enter.  Not what I am used to have happen. What have I messed up to cause this issue?
Thanks