Re: links on web pages

Damien Garwood <damien@...>

Hi Don,
Very interesting. Is this the same on every site?
Have you tried using both tab and the arrow keys to get to it? Have you tried both space and enter to activate it? I've noticed some sites can be quite picky about how links are activated and so on.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 10/10/2019 07:30 pm, Don H wrote:
I have screen layout moded disabled.
On 10/10/2019 1:17 PM, Damien Garwood wrote:
Hi Don,
Sometimes I have that problem if I use screen layout mode and there are multiple links on the same line. I assume because NVDA doesn't know what link you want to activate unless you come out of browse mode and find the link by tabbing or whatever.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 10/10/2019 06:45 pm, Don H wrote:
OK so I think I have messed some setting up.
Running Win 10 1903
3 NVDA 2019.2.1 and latest Google chrome and Firefox.
For some reason when trying to open a link by hitting the enter key I get nothing.  To make the link open I must first hit the insert key pluse spacebar then hit enter.  Not what I am used to have happen. What have I messed up to cause this issue?
Thanks