locked Re: ripping and burning cds using nvda

Rosemarie Chavarria

You can get it from www.anyburn.com.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 8:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] ripping and burning cds using nvda

Where do you get anyburn vrom? Is it free?  I’ve used cdex in my xp days. It worked well with my old xp box I never used it for win 7.  I’ve burned with windows Media player with xp.  I had burnawhere free for 7 not sure if it will work for ten. I’ll ask my friend who gave it to me.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10