locked Re: blank line reading by NVDA

hi arlene.
windows xp and seven are both my favorite operating system.
both of them have there advantages.
but i dont love change just for change without any logical reason for myself!
about windows ten, i really hate it and i am sure that never use it.
i dont want an operating system that i am concern for my privacy,
updates itself automaticly,
and i should disable tens of settings that it becomes usable for me
without concern about privacy!
moreover, i always follow technology news and win ten fortunately has
not even one important feature or change that i cant live without it!

dont worry, anyone who wish to discuss furthere, she-he can email me!

On 10/11/19, Arlene <nedster66@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Zara! Are you afraid of change? The reason I’m asking you this. If you
are and you are sayig you like xp. Trust me I’ve been there! I was not so
scared to go windows 7. But I was afraid of ten. I’m here on ten and still
trying to adjust! My 7 box sound card burned out. So did some of my usb
ports. That 7 box was going down the tube. Now I’m on ten. I try to do
things like I did with 7. Because I forget this is win ten. It takes
getting used to. You really need to let xp go. I say this because Rosemarie
is right one day your xp box wil bite the dust. It will badly slow down on
you it may not go on the web very well. Trust me Zara I’ve been there. With
my xp box it would not go on IE quickly. I had to give it to a sighted
person. Not trying to scare you Zara. Reallity is you have to move on like
it or not.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Author: Debug Helper NVDA add-on
(https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/debugHelper.en.html)