locked Re: ripping and burning cds using nvda

My ultrabook workstation doesn't come with a cd drive.

However there are cheap lg ones you can  buy and the drives don't cost that much.

In fact there are drives designed for basic ultrabooks and the like and I'd never go back.

On 11/10/2019 5:00 pm, Annette Moore wrote:

Yes, mine did, but this machine is nearly six years old now--my, how time does fly! I hear a lot of the newer ones now don't, though. I'd be lost without a CD Rom drive because my choir music from church still comes on CD's. I suppose, though, I could talk my choir director into getting Dropbox and we could share files that way if necessary, but for now, I can still use and rip the CD's he gives me on this machine using CDEX. that's good you can get external CDRom drives.

Annette

On 10/10/2019 10:54 PM, Arlene wrote:

Anette, did your computer come with a cd rom drive?  This ten box did not come with one. I did purchase a external cd rom drive.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10