locked Re: ripping and burning cds using nvda

molly the blind tech lover

I like talking about this stuff but perhaps we should discuss this in  the chat? We’ve gotten off the subject of NVDA.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 2:47 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] ripping and burning cds using nvda

My workstation is one of those ultra thins, cpu, intergrated video, all amd, and 2 hard drives.

Its a thin but sollid unit.

The newer systems are so thin you can only  get one drive in the cd slot anyway.

The  bigger ones well you can but they are bulky.

Lifting my older unit with a cd drive in it and listening to the sound even with the emulation, made me wander what crap I had before and how crappy it was.

The sound as compaired to my sound I have now was really bad but then I do have good sound now.

The laptop I had before was heavy, this monster doesn't have the video card and features of a gaming system but its got just about everything else.

The only difference is I have a second generation amd r class cpu and not the 3rd gen but thats pritty much it.

On 11/10/2019 7:15 pm, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Hi

I didn’t know you could still do that. Without a cd drive my laptop seems very thin and kind of flimsy.