Re: talking pe I made severel years back for the winpe project. Hi, if anyone has the talking pe I made that was 64 bit based I would really appreciate and also windows me and xp sound libraries. Thanks

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

It was a talking win pe I made with eloquence but I worked hard and actually made it in 64 bit so it could be used with windows backup and to install a true copy of windows 10 as well.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 2:17 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] talking pe I made severel years back for the winpe project. Hi, if anyone has the talking pe I made that was 64 bit based I would really appreciate and also windows me and xp sound libraries. Thanks

Hi

Do you mean Windows PE

If it is that one where you can say prepare it before you put on windows there is a link off my nvda tutorials for other programs page at http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

When you get to that page jump down by headings until you get to it.

It looks as though when I looked there is one for windows 7 and 10.

Or is it another program?

Gene nz