Re: Going to Top/End of Document with Braille Display

David Csercsics

There is but only if you have the braille extender add-on installed. If you want to get something useful from NVDA I recommend you install the add-on. The commands are a bit weird though. Nothing at all like VoiceOver or JAWS so it'd take a bit to get used to. Once that add-on is installed then you can read the documentation and see all the commands assigned. I think maybe the braille note touch emulates a brailliant, but I'm not sure. If that's the case I can probably help you if you have trouble.