locked Re: ripping and burning cds using nvda

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 02:52 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
I like talking about this stuff but perhaps we should discuss this in  the chat? We’ve gotten off the subject of NVDA.
Indeed, and thank you for recognizing that, Molly.   This is a perfect example of a topic that fits, precisely, something that's included in the group welcome message/rules and monthly reminder:
It is presumed that the majority of members will be using NVDA, and possibly other screen readers, as part of their daily routine.  This being the case, before you post a message you have to consider whether the question you are about to ask is actually about NVDA itself, or about the program you’re using it to access.  Questions of the form, How do I use . . . with NVDA?, are very seldom about NVDA, but are almost always about the program being accessed with NVDA.

Discussing how to actually use a given piece of software, where any discussion of the screen reader being used is truly incidental, is something that belongs in the Chat Subgroup or on a group dedicated to that piece of software.

Chat Subgroup Addresses:

This topic is now locked.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide