Re: Auto alt text with Chrome.

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 09:48 AM, Robert Kingett wrote:
The mods should really add the NVDA RSS feed and the official add ons RSS feed to the group.
It wouldn't matter whether we did (and I say that from lots of direct experience).

The NVDA Add-Ons page has an RSS link, announced as such:  https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.rss

If NVAccess has an RSS feed they've done a mighty fine job of hiding it on the website.  I've just done some looking and it's certainly not obvious if it's there at all somewhere.

If one is looking for an RSS feed best practice is always to "go to the source."

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide