Re: Going to Top/End of Document with Braille Display

kelby carlson

As I said, typically the command would be space with dots 12-2-3 or 4-5-""6. That's the way it is with JAWS and Voiceover and on most notetakers.

On Oct 11, 2019, at 10:28 AM, David Csercsics <bleeblat@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok, good to know. Then you just need to download the braille extender add-on and take a look at the assigned gestures. The documentation is very poor, in terms of grammar, but all the commands are listed for your display. They don't have "top or bottom" of document, but they do have control+home and control+end which gets you there in most cases? Is the jaws commands doing something different? If you install braille extender then you can press dots 2 3 8 and space

for control + home and 3 5 8 + space for control + end. Not that that's at all intuitive, but that's the best I have found with NVDA.