Re: Going to Top/End of Document with Braille Display

Vincent Le Goff <vincent.legoff.srs@...>

Also, I'd like to point out that these gestures can be changed. I usually don't run with the defaults.  Installing the addon will bring you a lot of new gestures in the input gestures dialog.  I guess not all of them can be customized (I don't know about CTRL + end) but you don't have to run with the default.  I usually prefer changing these shortcuts as soon as BrailleExtender is installed.

HTH,

Vincent

On 10/11/2019 4:28 PM, David Csercsics wrote:
Ok, good to know. Then you just need to download the braille extender add-on and take a look at the assigned gestures. The documentation is very poor, in terms of grammar, but all the commands are listed for your display. They don't have "top or bottom" of document, but they do have control+home and control+end which gets you there in most cases? Is the jaws commands doing something different? If you install braille extender then you can press  dots 2 3 8 and space

 for control + home and 3 5 8 + space for control + end. Not that that's at all intuitive, but that's the best I have found with NVDA.