From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vincent Le Goff
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 5:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [Spam] Re: [nvda] Going to Top/End of Document with Braille Display

Also, I'd like to point out that these gestures can be changed. I
usually don't run with the defaults. Installing the addon will bring
you a lot of new gestures in the input gestures dialog. I guess not all
of them can be customized (I don't know about CTRL + end) but you don't
have to run with the default. I usually prefer changing these shortcuts
as soon as BrailleExtender is installed.

HTH,

Vincent

On 10/11/2019 4:28 PM, David Csercsics wrote:
Ok, good to know. Then you just need to download the braille extender
add-on and take a look at the assigned gestures. The documentation is
very poor, in terms of grammar, but all the commands are listed for
your display. They don't have "top or bottom" of document, but they do
have control+home and control+end which gets you there in most cases?
Is the jaws commands doing something different? If you install braille
extender then you can press dots 2 3 8 and space

for control + home and 3 5 8 + space for control + end. Not that
that's at all intuitive, but that's the best I have found with NVDA.