From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: 24 July 2016 14:59
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2016.2.1 does not install some addons from official addons website completely

Hi,
Thanks a lot, but I do have Golden cursor unrestricted, and I can't get the
Windows+NVDA+C to work either so I can change the movement. I have a
Windows+NVDA+touch
pad as well, but I cannot control the mouse pointer movement like I can with Golden cursor. Are there changes that I could make with my touch pad so that it would follow my finger better?
Thanks for getting back with me.
David Moore