Von: "Jeff Samco" <jsamco@...> Wichtigkeit Normal
Lesebestätigung wurde nicht angefordert
Gesendet am: 11.10.2019 22:40:58
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io;
CC:
Betreff: [nvda] Looking for pod catcher recommendations
Verwendetes Mailprogramm: Microsoft Firmennetzwerk

I recently moved from Windows 7 to 10. Believe it or not, I have been
successfully using Juice for my podcatcher. But it doesn't work in
Windows 10 so I'm asking for recommendations of what works well with
NVDA. In Juice I liked the way I could download all new podcasts from
a sizeable subscription feed list and have them sorted into their
own folders by podcast. I know Webbie is out there but I recall it is
fairly limited in its features.

Thanks for all suggestions.
Jeff