From: Damien Garwood
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2019 8:00 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How do I set up a keyboard short cut to start NVDA?

Hi James,
This is done through Windows. The idea is that you set up a shortcut
file in the start menu or on the desktop. Then, when you access its
properties, you can set up the hotkey that will activate it.
If you need help doing this, email me off list and I'll walk you through
the process.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 13/10/2019 01:45 pm, James Bentley wrote:
Hi,
Can I do this inside of NVDA or do I do this in Windows?
Thank you,
James B