Von: "Robert Doc Wright godfearer" <godfearer@...> Wichtigkeit Normal
Lesebestätigung wurde nicht angefordert
Gesendet am: 13.10.2019 15:40:54
An: "nvda@nvda.groups.io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>;
CC:
Betreff: Re: [nvda] How do I set up a keyboard short cut to start NVDA?
Verwendetes Mailprogramm: vermutlich online im WEB erstellt

The shortcut is normally defaulted at alt+control+n You can go into general settings and set it to start with windows. I have never had to create a shortcut for it.

******If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning start?***