Von: "Robert Doc Wright godfearer" <godfearer@...> Wichtigkeit Normal
Lesebestätigung wurde nicht angefordert
Gesendet am: 14.10.2019 11:20:38
An: "nvda@nvda.groups.io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>;
CC:
Betreff: Re: [nvda] How do I set up a keyboard short cut to start NVDA?
Verwendetes Mailprogramm: vermutlich online im WEB erstellt

Herman, when you go to the NVDA icon on your desktop press alt+enter and tell me if your first two dialog boxes look like this:

Target
"C:\Program Files (x86)\NVDA\nvda_slave.exe" launchNVDA -r

Application location
C:\Program Files (x86)\NVDA

******If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning start?***

Von: "Robert Doc Wright godfearer" <godfearer@...> Wichtigkeit Normal
Lesebestätigung wurde nicht angefordert
Gesendet am: 13.10.2019 15:40:54
An: "nvda@nvda.groups.io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>;
CC:
Verwendetes Mailprogramm: vermutlich online im WEB erstellt

The shortcut is normally defaulted at alt+control+n You can go into general settings and set it to start with windows. I have never had to create a shortcut for it.

******If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?Ã,  then where does the learning start?***Ã, Ã, Ã, Ã, Ã,