Re: Editing mp3 tags With NVDA simple in windows 10

Roger Stewart

Boy, you must have a special version of Win 10. I can see all the details and there are edit fields there but on my machine they are all read only and no actual editing is possible. You can just read the alt tag info. You can edit them in Winamp though.
Roger

On 10/14/2019 12:35 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
Hi,

I figured out an easy way to edit the tags of mp3 files in windows 10. Once you turn on the details view of windows explorer, and you are on an mp3 file, you just press tab and there are edit fields, edit the tags you want, tab to save and hit enter. And go on to the next one and do the same. An mp3 tag editor is not needed unless you want to do more advanced batch editing and stuff.

Josh

Sent from my iPod