Re: Capturing computer audio

Hi, speaking about Virtual Recorder, I couldn't find the link to download it.
Even the link found from google search seemed to be broken.

Sarah k Alawami 於 15/10/2019 19:39 寫道:

You can also use OBS as well. then remux the vid into mp3. I hope hat helps a bit.

On Oct 15, 2019, at 1:28 AM, Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@...> wrote:

Hi

Virtual recorder can be set so you can control it using shortcut keycommands and do not have to have the interface visible.  You can record your voice and NVDA simultaneously if your machine has a microphone, so you could switchh VR on from within the web page you want to navigate then comment on what you are doing as you go.

Cheers

Chris

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 15 October 2019 01:46
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Capturing computer audio

I should add that I didn't notice that this message is on the NVDA list, so I won't get into a detailed discussion here.

I will say, however, because this is NVDA related, that you may find that NVDA annoyingly reads all the Virtual Recorder controls when you first open the program and you can't stop it.  Aside frm that time wasting annoyance, NVDA works well with the program.

Also, I'm using a quite old version of NVDA and I'm using a modified version of the program.  You're results may differ.  But I wanted those who use the program not to think it is unusable if they see this behavior.

Gene.