Re: Capturing computer audio

Sile

Thanks, this is great.

But my first tack is to write back to ask google why, when they have a fully staffed accessibility unit, they are asking me to test the accessibility of a product they own (the nest thermostat) on a browser they built (chrome).

--Sile

On 2019-10-15 7:49 a.m., Luke Davis wrote:
Audacity is good at this. They have a tutorial page that instructs on how to do it:

https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/tutorial_recording_computer_playback_on_windows.html

Luke

On Mon, 14 Oct 2019, Sile via Groups.Io wrote:

What is the easiest way to capture the audio from NVDA - I have to send feedback on a webpage to Google and they asked me to navigate and send them the audio output.