Re: Capturing computer audio

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 10:17 AM, Sile wrote:
But my first tack is to write back to ask google why, when they have a fully staffed accessibility unit, they are asking me to test the accessibility of a product they own (the nest thermostat) on a browser they built (chrome).
Because, as I've said before about many issues, most of them are idiosyncratic to the machine in question.   They may not even be able to reproduce your issue, so if you want them to look at it then it's up to you to submit samples.   That's the way it works.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide