Re: Capturing computer audio

Sile

I would normally agree, but the issue on this page is so obvious… The only way to interact with the nest thermostat is through a graphic. There’s absolutely no page structuring a no links or buttons are even visible to the screen reader let alone accessible.

On Oct 15, 2019, at 10:32 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 10:17 AM, Sile wrote:
But my first tack is to write back to ask google why, when they have a fully staffed accessibility unit, they are asking me to test the accessibility of a product they own (the nest thermostat) on a browser they built (chrome).
Because, as I've said before about many issues, most of them are idiosyncratic to the machine in question.   They may not even be able to reproduce your issue, so if you want them to look at it then it's up to you to submit samples.   That's the way it works.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide