Re: Capturing computer audio

Sarah k Alawami

You can do the same with obs.but for some reason my keys brake. I just edit out the stuff afterwords so for me it's no issue. If you want to know what I mean visit my youtube page. The link is in my sig.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 16 Oct 2019, at 1:58, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi

If I do not want NVDA to spoil a recording I switch it to silent mode.  I record a lot from Youtube and the fact that there are shortcut keys to control Virtual Recorder, means I can put focus on the start button of YouTube, use NVDA+s to put NVDA in silent mode, press Windows+Control+g to start the recorder, then press enter to start Youtube playing.  When I’ve recorded what I want, I press Windows+Control+h to stop recording, NVDA+s twice to restore NVDA speech, then do whatever I need to do with Youtube.  Virtual Recorder also has a settting to silence system sounds, so yu don’t get the chime of arriving emails halfway through your recording.  Works a treat.

Cheers

Chris