Re: [NVDA pronouncing "County" as "Company" in address line
Hi Cearbhall:toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Try going into the Voice dictionary and changing it using the following method:
1. Press insert-n to open the NVDA menu.
2. Arrow down to Preferrences and press the right arrow key to open
the preferences submenu.
3. Arrow down to Voice Dictionary and press the right arrow to open
4. Arrow down to Speech Dictionary and press the Enter key.
5. Tab to the Add button and press the spacebar or the Enter key to
activate that button.
6. Type the original word, in your case, you would type Co
7. Press the tab key and then type the word that you want to replace
it with, in your case, you would type the word County.
8. Tab to OK and press the Enter key.
9. Make sure that the settings will be maintained by going into the
NVDA menu, arrowing to Save Configuration and press the Enter key.
I hope this helps.
On 7/24/16, Cearbhall O'Meadhra <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: