Re: BrailleNote Touch Plus Not Connecting Via Bluetooth

Jackie

I don't think it's NVDA that's the problem. I think it's Windows 10.
You might try "forgetting" & then repairing the BNT to see if it
helps, Abbie.

On 10/17/19, Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...> wrote:
I just upgraded to Windows 10 Version 1903, and my BrailleNote Touch Plus
won't connect as a display with NVDA via Bluetooth. Since it does connect
via USB, this isn't a problem. But I thought I'd pass it along so that
perhaps this can be fixed in a future release of NVDA.

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author <https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com>
https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...