Re: Capturing computer audio

Arlene

I know this thread ran its course. I’ll just learn how to use Goldwave.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: October 17, 2019 8:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Capturing computer audio

No, it is not free. And that blind help site shoudl seriously be taken down. It does cost, I can't remember how much as i don't use the app. We cannot have everytrhign for free. Everything including free has a price.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 17 Oct 2019, at 2:16, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi Arlene

I’ll have another go.  Yes it’s free, have a look at this site:

https://blindhelp.net/software/virtual-recorder-13

Cheers

Chris