is this program really accessible

ken lawrence

Hi NVDA users ken here.  I’ve recently run into quite the buzzsaw with someone.  An NVDA user friend of mine wanted me to help her tag a whole folder of music for play on a radio show.  I was trying to get her to change her default media player from windows media player to winamp and surprise! I’m trying to get her to find default apps in the start menu and she’s got a program that apparently makes windows 10 behave like 7.  I’d never heard of this program before and frankly am not so sure I’d trust it.  Does anyone know about such a program and if so can anyone confirm what I suspect that in fact this program really isn’t ment for a totally blind user?  I think she has rendered parts of windows 10 inaccessible.  Any thoughts?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10