Actually that navigates to the table. But I'm also wondering how to seelec ta while table like f8 etc.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 20 Oct 2019, at 12:31, Monte Single wrote:

TO SELECT A TABLE ON A WEB PAGE, PRESS THE LETTER T.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe Paton
Sent: October-20-19 12:53 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] query for a colleague

I will pass any help back.
My colleagues request is below.

Hi Everyone

Although I installed NVDA some time ago, I have not used it very much but have had occasion to do so lately.

Is there an easy way of selecting a table on a web page? for example, like F8 in JAWS?

Is there a way to configure NVDA so that it displays the cell reference in Excel? At the moment I just see "Cell" which is not very helpful.

Thanks

Pele West