Re: station play list

Kerryn Gunness

thanks

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] station play list

Hi

I was just looking though my old emails and come across the following link it also has the add on it and I think a audio tutorial etc

the link to this page is https://github.com/josephsl/stationPlaylist/wiki

When you get to the page you will need to jump down to where it is on the page.

Gene nz

On 21/10/2019 12:17 AM, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:
thanks, this mostly use jaws not NVDA