From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of luke scholey
Sent: Montag, 21. Oktober 2019 11:52
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Silent speech on outlook message list

Hi all

I know this has been reported before, however can somebody please clarify which versions of either NVDA, Windows, or outlook this affects?

The issue is that NVDA’s speech is silent when moving through the message list in a populated inbox in outlook. It only occurs on certain setups – I was hoping for a quick clarification on where this issue is present.

Thanks

Luke Scholey