Re: Installing SPL

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

The first field is station name then serial number (I usually just copy and paste) then code. Then the next screen is for your email address and the code that they emailed you.

******My drinking team has a bowling problem.

From: Dan Kerstetter
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 5:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Installing SPL

Hello all.

I haven’t installed SPL for quite some time so I’m at a loss.

When entering the serial number and code in the SPL registration field, do I need to insert dashes and spaces; or are they automatically placed where they should be?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dan K.

For an hour of good alternative and classic rock tune in to my show:  A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That  Monday at 5:00 eastern and Tuesday and Friday 8:00 eastern on out of sight radio.

http://www.out-of-sight.net/radio