Groups.io Outage #adminnotice

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

This is a quick note that Groups.io will be having an outage later today if you are in the U.S. the outage will be at 6 PM Pacific time, 9 PM Eastern time, please convert the time to your timezone if interested. The outage will be for two hours. During that time, you may not receive emails from the list, however emails should be sent out after groups.io is back up, although it could take a bit for the messages to be received.

If you have questions about this, please send them to nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io

Thanks.

--
Best,