Re: [NVDA pronouncing "County" as "Company" in address line

Peter Beasley

Try replacing the upper case c with a lower  cae c in the replacement field.

Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] [NVDA pronouncing "County" as "Company" in address line

Quentin,

I did not see your response when I was replying to Kevin just now. This explains the three dictionaries very clearly, thanks.

I have taken your advice and have included the dot after the Co. However, I found that when I am reading this sentence with control-right arrow (Word by word in other words!) the “Co.” is still being pronounced as: “company” followed by “dot quote”.

I’m almost there but would welcome any suggestions about covering the Say word issue. Is there another dictionary operating ?

All the best,

Cearbhall