issues with synths

Hi.

Today I decided to play a game with my high quality sapi synths.

However the code factory vocaliser sapi synth just doesn't work, keeps saying I need to register, however it was working today then stopped suddenly.

Eloqunce still works, but vocaliser doesn't.

Tried to rereg, but it will not connect.

I am assuming that there are server issues but atguys.com seems to be down to, and I can't find any mention of vocaliser sapi on the code factory web page.

I really hope this doesn't become it, I payed good cash for the synth packs, and I use vocaliser extensively.

I have switched everything to ms david till its all solved but for now who knos.