Re: SPL Addon Question

Roger Stewart

There is a detailed help file built into the add on itself and you access it by going to nvda menu, then to tools, and manage add ons. in this list, find the SPL add on and you will fine in there the help file. There is also a User Guide found on the main download page for all nvda add ons. Just look for the SPL add on and right near where you can download the add on itself, you will find the user guide which you can download as an HTML file.
Hope this helps.
The way to assign hotkeys for features that are undefined is to go to Input Gestures in the nvda menu and then look for the ones you want and you can enter the desired key combnation there.

Roger

On 10/22/2019 3:46 PM, Dan Kerstetter wrote:

I’m trying to install SPL on one of my DJ’s computers.

I looked through the Addon User Guide to find out how to set up SPL assistant and controller keys and, unless I’m dense or missing something, I’m still at a loss.  Is there documentation which will show me how to do this?

Thanks in advance for any help.