From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Kerstetter
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 3:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] SPL Addon Question

I’ve been to both those places and can’t find what I’m looking for.  In the user guide it mentions both sets of commands but there’s no mention of how to set them up.  I know it’s done through the input gesture settings, but, for some reason, Ican’t figure this out.  The worst part is that I set this up on my system a long time ago, but can’t remember how I did it.  Can you say “senior moment”