locked Re: big releases for mozilla type products

Nimer Jaber

I will be locking this topic shortly. This has nothing whatsoever to do with NVDA. It would be appropriate for the chat list though, and a general computing list.

Thanks.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 2:49 PM Scott Berry <sb356607@...> wrote:
What is Waterfox?  I haven't heard of this.

--
Scott Berry
Medical Office Assistant

Best,