From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 2:50 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] vocaliser issues

Well thats why I use sapi, I do deactivate on feature updates.

However I am glad I didn't lose my activation.

I want sapi 64 bit mainly because while I do have old realspeak solo I heard people saying that 32 bit synths don't stick on 64 bit systems.

And to avoid all the drama involved I decided the easiest and painless way would to buy something with  32 and 64 bit voices.

The code factory stuff aint the same as realspeak, but they will do for the price you pay for the entire pack.

On 24/10/2019 3:29 am, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
Hi.
I used to use the code factory vocalizer eloquence add-on. But there were issues with the licensing. Every time my computer or NVDA received updates the add-on would display a message telling me to reactivate my license or something along those lines. So I switched to one of the Microsoft voices and it works for me.