some difficulties to navigate advanced tables

Alexandre Alves Toco

Hi friends.

The following site is in portuguese.

It has a grid with coluns that can be chosen to be sorted.

https://www.fundsexplorer.com.br/ranking

My difficulties are:

  1. How do I change the sort order in a column?
  2. If I am Reading the contente using table navigate commands, nvda Works well for the 2 or 3 first lines. But it seems to get lost when I try to read lines that are in the middle of the table.
  3. If I choose a column and change the sort order, it will take some time to this process. Is it possible to get na advise  from nvda that the process has finished?

Enviado do Email para Windows 10