Re: some difficulties to navigate advanced tables

Rui Fontes

Hello Alexandre!

Follows some answers:

  1. How do I change the sort order in a column?

Click again in the name of the column.

  1. If I am Reading the contente using table navigate commands, nvda Works well for the 2 or 3 first lines. But it seems to get lost when I try to read lines that are in the middle of the table.

With last NVDA Alpha with Python 2.7 and Firefox 69.0.3 (32-bit) I do not have this problem...

  1. If I choose a column and change the sort order, it will take some time to this process. Is it possible to get na advise  from nvda that the process has finished?

If you wait, NVDA will restart reading the page...

Rui Fontes