Re: Replacing an Input Gesture

Luke Davis

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019, Suzy wrote:

Although I fixed my mistake, I truly believe removing all available gestures from an existing command should not entirely delete the command.
Nor does it, usually. What version of NVDA are you using?
And what command did you delete the gesture from? I know you said it was alt-F4, but what did you intend alt-F4 to do? Usually that is the windows command to close an application.
It seems irregular to remap that to some NVDA command, but to each her own I guess. But what was the command you assigned or wanted to assign it to, that disappeared after you deleted the gesture?

Luke