Re: query for a colleague

Quentin Christensen

Hi Joe,

For the first one, there isn't a single keystroke, but you can use a combination of keys to do it:

1. Navigate to the start of the table (Press T for instance)
2. Press NVDA+F9 to select the start of where to mark.
3. Press comma (,) to jump to the first thing past the end of the table
4. Press NVDA+F10 twice quickly to select from where you marked in step to, to here, and copy it to the clipboard.

And for the second one, press NVDA+CONTROL+D to open NVDA's document formatting settings, then TAB to "Cell Coordinates and spacebar to check it (or press alt+o to jump to it and toggle it directly), then press ENTER to apply and close settings.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 5:52 AM Joe Paton <patonplace@...> wrote:
I will pass any help back.
My colleagues request is below.

Hi Everyone

Although I installed NVDA some time ago, I have not used it very much
but have had occasion to do so lately.

Is there an easy  way of selecting a table on a web page? for example,
like F8 in JAWS?

Is there a way to configure NVDA so that it displays the cell reference
in Excel? At the moment I just see "Cell" which is not very helpful.

Thanks

Pele West

--
Quentin Christensen