Re: issues with synths

Yes, both atguys and code factory servers went offline.

When they came back online I had to reactivate again, however I didn't lose my authorisation so thats good.

On that note, they do state that if you don't deactivate your system before an major upgrade or reinstall of the os you will lose a set but you can always ask for a reset unless you are stupid about it and do it to often but there you go.

On 25/10/2019 9:37 pm, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi Shaun,

Did you resolve your issue with the Code Factory voices?  In terms of the web site, I can still get to it here: https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

I've been in contact with them recently (and they assure me there will be an update to their add-on to work with NVDA 2019.3 when we get closer to releasing that version of NVDA ourselves), so I don't believe they are going anywhere or planning to abandon users any time soon.

If you are still having problems with it, I'd recommend contacting Code Factory directly, as it sounds like a licensing problem - though if the website was down the other day, that was likely the same issue, so hopefully everything is ok again now.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 6:32 PM Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:
Hi.

Today I decided to play a game with my high quality sapi synths.

However the code factory vocaliser sapi synth just doesn't work, keeps
saying I need to register, however it was working today then stopped
suddenly.

Eloqunce still works, but vocaliser doesn't.

Tried to rereg, but it will not connect.

I am assuming that there are server issues but atguys.com seems to be
down to, and I can't find any mention of vocaliser sapi on the code
factory web page.

I really hope this doesn't become it, I payed good cash for the synth
packs, and I use vocaliser extensively.

I have switched everything to ms david till its all solved but for now
who knos.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager