Re: NVDA keeps on crashing while switching windows

Suhas Dharwad

i apologise! i forgot to answer.

yep, i've ran the com registration fixing tool.

yet with no luck.

thanks.

Saludos cordiales, Suhas
lightning McQueen, rápido como un rayo ...

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019, 13:20 Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:
But did you run the Com Registration Fixing Tool? I asked, now Quentin has
asked, but we're still waiting for an answer.

Luke