Re: Libreoffice and text highlighting

V Stuart Foote

Have to check, but I believe when you are back on document canvas the highlighted status will sound if you have set NVDA to report formatting.

Otherwise, while navigated onto the Formatting toolbar and entered the Highlight Color control,

Having only one color sound when you mouseover the palette suggests you are not on the Standard palette and could have changed to the Document colors palette.

The palette choices are elements is the combobox listing--be sure you are on the
Standard entry

Move between the elements with Tab and shift-Tab, escape key to exit the dialog, F10 to return to main menu  and Control-F6 to return to document.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William via Groups.Io <cwwong.pro@...>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 8:00 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Libreoffice and text highlighting

Hi, Stuart

Thanks again.

I have pressed enter on the highlight drop down menu,do you know is there any NVDA function that can check whether the hightlight has been applied or not?

I tried pressing the drop down menu by moving mouse curser, and it seemed that I can only find the Gold color.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.