Re: NVDA Configuration File

Roger Stewart

Yes, you can use a portable copy to make an installed copy. I have done it a couple times.
Roger

On 10/25/2019 9:48 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

You can create a portable copy of nvda with all of your settings and run it from the flash drive on the new computer. I think but i'm not sure, if there is a way to turn the portable into an installed copy, I cannot remember at this point in time but good luck.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 25 Oct 2019, at 7:33, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi all,

Is there a file that I can copy from NVDA which is all the settings e.g. the key echo and startup options etc?

This is so that if I put it on another machine, I can quickly reset it to the way that I like it?