Re: audio ducking?

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

The feature can only be found in the installer version not the portable version.

Gene nz

On 26/10/2019 7:44 AM, Dean Martineau wrote:

This is pretty elementary: I thought NVDA had a feature akin to the JAWS Audio Ducking feature, where audio content sound can be lowered so that synthesizer speech can be heard. I’m not finding the option in 2019.2.  Please enlighten me.