Re: audio ducking?

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

In NVDA preferences, go to speech, and select change synthesizer. You can also press NVDA+shift+d to cycle through the options.

Thanks.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 12:01 PM Dean Martineau <topdot@...> wrote:

This is pretty elementary: I thought NVDA had a feature akin to the JAWS Audio Ducking feature, where audio content sound can be lowered so that synthesizer speech can be heard. I’m not finding the option in 2019.2.  Please enlighten me.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.